Sky Cabin Airbnb is a getaway you don’t want to miss. Tucked back from the small, charming mountain town of Skykomish, Washington, this stay has everything you need for a cozy cabin getaway. This guide will cover the Sky Cabin Rental and unique things to do nearby! Don’t have time to read now? Save this Sky Cabin Airbnb Skykomish guide for later!
Land Acknowledgement: Coast Salish, Tulalip, and Skykomish Land. Find what Native Land you are visiting by using the app Native Land! I encourage you to read the history and culture of the Indigenous people who’s land you are visiting!
All photos in collaboration with Johnathon DeSoto.
- Where is the Sky Cabin Skykomish Airbnb?
- Things to do in Skykomish Washington:
- Sky Cabin Skykomish Airbnb Rental Details
- Unique Features of this Airbnb
- Amenities at SkyCabin Airbnb Skykomish
- Book Sky Cabin in Washington
- Hiking Trails Near A Frame Cabin Rental in Washington State
- Other Cabin Rentals Nearby Worth Checking out!
Where is the Sky Cabin Skykomish Airbnb?
The Sky Cabin is located in Skykomish, Washington, about an hour East of Seattle on Highway 2 (one of my favorite highways!). Enjoy scenic mountain views as you get close to this charming town. Skykomish was originally founded as a railroad town on the south fork of the Skykomish River. The sounds of the rushing river and train that still passes through town definitely adds to the charm. This cabin near Seattle is the perfect city escape
Things to do in Skykomish Washington:
- Espresso Chalet for coffee/tea and incredible mountain views. Take a picture in front of the bigfoot statue.
- The Whistling Post. If you’re into fried chicken and beer – this is the place to hang out
- Cascadia Cafe is a classic low key diner for breakfast and lunch
Sky Cabin Skykomish Airbnb Rental Details
- 5 guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Couch that would work as a sleeping option
- 1 bathroom
- Keyless entry
- No Pets
Unique Features of this Airbnb
I really enjoyed the unique and dramatic angles of the roofline and windows. It feels a bit like a midcentury style home mixed with an A-frame.
Even though this airbnb is in a neighborhood, it still feels incredibly private and wonderful views in town of the mountains. Everything feels newly renovated/restored and the design is tasteful. It felt like a luxury stay, but with all the charm of a cabin.
Amenities at SkyCabin Airbnb Skykomish
- Deck area
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Floor to ceiling windows
Book Sky Cabin in Washington
There is a decent amount of availability at this cabin unlike so many picturesque cabins in Washington. The prices varies quite a bit depending on season and days of the week you are booking!
Note: a 2 night minimum is required
Weekends seem to cost double the rate of a week day, so consider that when planning!
Price of SkyCabin Airbnb
NOTE: this is the rate during the WEEK, not the weekend as of 2022.
- $282 per night for week day bookings
- $110 cleaning fee
- $95 service fee
Hiking Trails Near A Frame Cabin Rental in Washington State
Some of my favorite trails near the Skykomish Airbnb Cabin:
- Barclay Lake: 4.3 miles roundtrip with 387ft elevation gain
- Heybrook Lookout: 2.6 miles roundtrip with 900 ft elevation gain
- Wallace Falls: 5.0 miles roundtrip with 1,482 ft elevation gain
- Bridal Veil Falls and Lake Serene: 7.6 miles roundtrip with 2,700 ft elevation gain
Skiing and Snowboarding nearby
Stevens Pass Ski Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes away from the Treeframe A Frame Cabin. So, if you’re into winter sports, this would be the ultimate place to come back to after spending the day on the slopes.Stevens Pass
Another fun Winter activity nearby is Snowshoeing Skyline Lake Trail!
Other Cabin Rentals Nearby Worth Checking out!
If you didn’t find dates you wanted to book at the SkyCabin, here are more options! There are so many wonderful cabin rentals around Washington State to visit that are near National Parks, State Parks and more.
Check out my other guide on 22 unique rentals in Washington!
And check out the Host’s other cabin at my guide below:
Let me know what your thoughts are on the SkyCabin Airbnb Skykomish below!
If you enjoyed this, I’d love if you Saved or Pinned this for Later!